Comfortable double room OMESHORN and WÖSTER
- Living space excl. bathroom: 20 m2
- Max. no. persons accommodated: 3
- Suitable for: couples
- Balcony: yes
- Orientation: South
- Bathtub or shower: bathtub
About the names:
- The Omeshorn (2,557 m), a mountain steeped in legend, is often referred to as the “guardian” of Lech am Arlberg.
- The traditional cattle drive to Wöster pastures is one of the longest and largest in Austria. Some shepherds drive the animals over 80 kilometres from the valley plain up to Lech on the Alp. The name Wöster covers several peaks that are more than 2,550 m high.