Our rooms are state-of-the-art. Old wood, combined with the feeling of modern living, carpentry. Warm colours, individually designed; no two rooms are alike. We attach great importance to high-quality materials and the harmonious interplay of colours. A harmonious ambience.
Our 11 rooms (2 suites, 6 double rooms, 3 single rooms) are spacious, renovated (in old wood), and almost all of them have a balcony with a heavenly view of the famous mountains of our region: Omeshorn, Rüfikopf and Wöster.
All of our rooms have:
- Large (“leg-free” beds): beds in single rooms measure 120 x 200 cm or 160 x 200 cm. Double rooms: 180 x 200 cm.
- Cosy sitting area
- Non-allergenic floors
- The rooms are divided in such a way that the sleeping and living areas are tangibly separated from each other.
- All furniture was made by a carpenter.
- Flat screen TV, radio, telephone
- Bathtub or new wellness shower (adjustable), plus soothing, wonderfully fragrant bath oils
- Hairdryer, dressing-gowns, cosmetic mirror and cosy bath towels
- Deckchairs on the balcony (we also have a lawn for sunbathing)
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet